Sistah's Book Choice for Janaury

Welcome to Sistah's Book Choice.  Each month, I select books by some amazing author's that I recommend to my audience and subscribers to purchase and read.  Some of the books may be entertaining, inspiration, and self help books.  Most important these are my top 10 for the month of January where the title's, book cover, or my favorite authors list made my recommended book list.

  1. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
  2. Captivated by Love :  Brenda Jackson
  3. Though I Stumble:  Kim Cash Tate
  4. One Spark of Magic : Iris Boling
  5. Jezebel's Revenge: Jacqueline Thomas
  6. Copycat : Kimberly Lawson Roby
  7. Acceptable Losses:  Nia Forrester
  8. The Perfect Deception: Lutisha Lovely
  9. Knit Together:  Vivian Kay
  10. When Troubles Come: Tiffany L. Warren
  11. Never Trust a Stranger: Mary Monroe
  12. Good Behavior:  Delaney Diamond




All book cover photo's are courtesy of Amazon to give readers a picture of the novels that made the top ten list. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

The Injustice System in America toward Black & Brown men