Happy New Year 2016- Year of Wealth & Prosperity

Happy New Year 2016! This will be a year of wealth, prosperity, and driven spirit in purpose.  The first day of a new beginning. What are you going to do to make it a blessed year?

I thought about my goals and accomplishments last night as we celebrated leaving 2015 and coming into 2016, then I smiled because despite a few trials I was still accomplished and blessed.  Whatever I didn't complete last year I am not going to wrestle with the idea of why not. I come to the conclusion that goal was not realistic so I am moving forward with new goals in 2016 that are realistic and reachable. I don't mean New Years Resolutions either because let's be honest with ourselves no one really carries out on any of them.  They are unrealistic and not focused goals to complete.  I rather create goals with target dates of completion. 

Now it's a new year, 365 days to make better choices, step out on faith, and build your dreams, write that novel, have a positive impact in this world, launch that business, inspire someone, encourage someone, to be a testimony to others, and invest in you. 
It's the year of investing in you, don't you think it's time? I am investing in me more in 2016. I stepped out on faith to launch my business Sistah's Creative Media. My grand opening is 2/1/16 and I am excited to continue my dream of creative & social media management in the entertainment and publishing industry. New website at www.sistahscreativemedia.com and  Facebook page is set up at www.Facebook.com/SistahsCreativemedia providing three services. The website will be completely live by mid January. All inquiries for price packages can be sent to admin@sistahscreativemedia.com.
Day 1, promote new business across my current social platform and network with like minded business women and men. 

Image credits: Pixabay

Last night did you take the leap of faith from 2015 into 2016? Let's make it a great year of blessings, trust your position of grace, believe in your gifts and talents, and transition to wealth. 

image credits:  Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

The Injustice System in America toward Black & Brown men