A Time to be Thankful

A time to be thankful for family, friends, and associates.  What are you thankful for?  I am thankful for all the dream chasers, dream builders, ambitious women and men who step out on faith each day to pursue their dreams and purpose. 

I am thankful for the inspiration that I received this year to truly follow my dreams and passion.  Oprah Winfrey said it best, "follow your passion you will find your purpose."  I am grateful for the support of my daughter, family, friends, and readers.  I am thankful for the many teachers and mentors that have crossed my path  to give me advise, guidance, direction, and hope that has influenced my passion of many interests. 

I am grateful for the new circles of friendship, associates of trade, and new resources and relationships being established along this wonderful journey.  I am thankful for the dreams, the visions, and the plans God has placed in my spirit and birthed from my soul.

It's time this week to be thankful as we all head out to celebrate Thanksgiving Day with our family and friends. Lets remember to invite someone that will spend this holiday alone.  A time to be thankful is a time to be loving on one another.  What are you thankful for? 

Happy Thanksgiving from Sistah's Place2

Follow us and Like our pages:
www.facebook.com/sistahsplace2

www.twitter.com/sistahsplace2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

The Injustice System in America toward Black & Brown men