When you find yourself loving everything about him from his smile, the way he talks, the way he walks, and even the way he smells are signs that you really like him. It's adorable and intriguing to have those emotions and cares. However, when you find yourself given him all of your attention and neglecting time for you to be missed and appreciated then that's a sign you have lost yourself.
Ask yourself these few questions to see if you have totally lost yourself:
- Do you find yourself missing church because he is not going or watching the game?
- Do you put what he wants before what you need and want?
- Do you find yourself sacrificing a game for one of your nephews/nieces or even your own kids to make it to his events?
- Do you find yourself saying yes to everything he ask of you and something's that he don't ask for at all?
- Do you stop having "girlfriend time" to always be in his presence even with his friends?
- Do you find yourself getting mad when you don't have his attention, his time, or affection?
Inspired by new aspiring author, Mya Carter's "I Got Lost in a Man" spoken word blog. Check out her spoken word below.
Author Mya's Blog Corner: I Got Lost in a Man!