Over the years, you have made many sacrifices taking care of your family and friends. Constantly talking about your dreams and no one is listening or encouraging you to take that leap of faith. Even thought the journey has been long and hard, you are the only one who can put an end to the struggle. You cried many nights because you are building someone else dream instead of your own. You go to work every day struggling with "I wish" and "if I could". You have listened to the naysayers tell you that you are too old to start over.
Better yet, you are listening to some small minded people who only think small. They think small because they cannot see the big picture. The vision that God has given to you is bigger than that of a person who can only see small the picture instead of the bigger picture. Do not try to make them understand you or your dreams because you are not on the same level of vision and destiny.
Besides, God knows how your dreams will unfold and he is just waiting on you to trust in him and to believe in you. You have to believe in your dreams. You have to believe in the power that is within you. What's holding you back from following your dreams? What excuses are you telling yourself?
- Start with a self-evaluation of yourself and what you want.
- Does an inventory check of your circle of friends and family members?
- Step out on faith.
- Align yourself with influencers doing what you dream to do.
- Find a mentor that has already accomplished what you desire to be doing.
- Create a vision board and set goals.
- Build your brand.
- Take a class or attend a Tele-summit, a seminar or webinar about the field you are interested in learning.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people (dream chasers going after their dreams).
- Be mindful of who you are and don't lose focus on your dream.
- Be determined to invest in you.
- Most important be unstoppable following your dream
Change your mindset and you will change your life. Following your dreams will change your life and leave a legacy! Remember to encourage yourself, stay prayerful, stay humble, do affirmations daily, and validate yourself. All dream chasers build and invest in their craft. When you fall get up and start over again. You only fail when you stop getting up.