Spoken Word- Teach me how to Love You!

Teach me how to love you with even a wounded, abandoned, and broken heart. Teach me how to love you by unlocking the love buried deep within my heart. Teach me how to love you  through patience, time, and understanding. 

Teach me how to love you with simple smiles and gentle kisses.  Teach me how to love you by showing your queen how to rise like a lioness with her King. Teach me how to love you unconditionally.
 
Teach me how to love your character and your personality.  Teach me how to love your short-comings and short falls.  Teach me how to love you when your presence is absent.  Teach me how to love you with that look of declared love gleaming from your eyes.  Teach me to how to love you by training my body and my mind to sync with yours mentally, spiritually, and physically.  Teach me how to love you with each touch, each caress, each embrace, and each stroke. 

Teach me how to love you as we grow to be whole. Teach me how to love you and be your missing rib, your partner, and your friend.  Teach me how to love you by learning to trust and rely on your protection and unconditional love.  Teach me how to have your back as you have mine.  Teach me how to love you and I will teach you how to love me!

Photo credits on picture and Pinterest

Have you met that special person that has taught you how to love them? 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

Keeping quiet and keeping Secrets about their abuser, who is that helping?