A woman of many talents- Author Letrise Carter debut novel Deceitful & E-Blast Newsletter


For the last 6 months I have been working on my debut novel Deceitful- Playing with Fire.  A love story filled with drama, deceit, and love.  As a writer, I am excited to allow my imagination and creativity to give birth to some wild entangling stories that will draw my readers in and keep them on their toes.  
I have been working on my debut novel Deceitful- Playing with Fire that will be released late spring 2016.  Meet Taylor Jackson who is married to Devin Jackson and best friends with Kelly Jackson.  However, Taylor and Kelly has a past that no one knows about especially her husband Devin. 
You can read Chapter's 1 and 2 snippets on my author's website at Deceitful-Playing With Fire snippet #2  and you can read the first snippet Deceitful-Playing with Fire snippet #1
With that being said, I am very excited to announce my author's E-Blast newsletter.



What's the purpose of the E-Blast newsletter?

The purpose of the E-Blast newsletter is to inform fans, subscribers, and supporters about book excerpts, new releases, interviews, pre-orders, book release, events, and book tours.  It's an opportunity to engage with audience, book clubs, and supporters. 
Are there any other perks to signing up for the E-Blast newsletter?

As a subscriber, you are first to hear about contest giveaways, book release dates, book tour announcements, interviews, and fan appreciation gifts.  Subscribers are first to see the new book covers and pre-orders links before the public.
Click the link today and sign up for Author Letrise Carter E-Blast Newsletter.










Did you click the link to sign up?




The E-Blast will highight book releases, book launch, contest giveaways, and book tours. Subscribers will hear about it first before released to the public.  Follow me on social media to keep up with what's going on with Author Letrise Carter.


Like my author's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLetriseCarter/


Twitter Page:
https://twitter.com/AuthorLetrise






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

The Injustice System in America toward Black & Brown men