- Create a me time calendar and schedule 30-60 minutes a day just for you.
- Plan time for just you to wind down with no interruptions to read your favorite book, take a bubble bath, or have a glass of wine.
- Take a walk to clear your head and breathe in fresh air-time to reflect
- Schedule a pamper me day once a month (massage, manicure/pedicure, or facial).
- Learn to say No it's okay because you are one person.
- Accept that you are one person and whatever task it is will get done.
- Love you each day.
- Have a girls night out or afternoon out to your favorite movie or dinner. Make it something fun with the girls.
- Take a social media break for a few hours or even a day.
- Make weekly goals to do something for you and it does not have to cost you anything.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Finding Time for You!
How many times have you said, "I will make time for me today? How many times have you rescheduled or cancelled your special time/quiet time. It's easy to get caught up with life events, family duties, and work. Taking "me time" can be beneficial to you, your family, your friends, and your job/your business.
How does one find time to recharge oneself? Here are a ten tips taking from some of our favorite resources that are truly helpful to finding "me time":
Picture credits on picture
We are no good to anyone if we don't take care of ourselves. Though we are always there for everyone else; how about being there for yourself? We are much more productive when our recharge button has been pushed. Make time for yourself and don't feel guilty about it. When was the last time you had me time?