Reflection of Me

Today is my birthday and I am feeling blessed and loved! I have reached a beautiful milestone in my life where this last year I tapped into not just my passion, but I awakened my purpose. For the last year, I have been and I still am on this journey to discovering me and my gifts, my talent, and my passion that has lead me into my purpose.

Some people never discover their purpose or even who they are, but I feel blessed at the gorgeous age of 45. I have found me and she will never be lost again. I thank God for the trials that have lead me to where I am now.  I am grateful for the tests and they have prepared me for what's ahead. I am still learning and growing. I accept that I am not perfect and I forgive myself for all of my mistakes that I have made from my past to my present.  I am honored  and loved that God has never left my side even when I abandoned him.  I thankful for my days and nights that God has held me even when their was no one else present to understand my tears, my sorrows, my joy, and my journey. 

I am so happy for the journey that I am on at this beautiful age of maturity.  I am looking forward to what is ahead of me. I am excited about the business venture journey that I am stepping out on faith as God continues to show me my path. The dreams are real and my blessings are abundant for I put my trust and faith in the father. 

2015 and 2016 is going to see birthed the entrepreneur, writer, and published author of not one novel but three.  A collaboration with some talented and purpose driven women. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Editor Book List Recommendations

Author Spotlight with Lynn Emery novel Into The Mist

The Injustice System in America toward Black & Brown men